January 26, 2011

2 Skeins

I've done a little more work on the Winding Path sweater.  I'm trying not to rush it, so I'm only knitting every other day.  I often find myself excited about a project because I can't wait to wear it or have it finished.  I'm trying to enjoy each step of this project; the feel of the yarn, the process of each piece, and the growing anticipation as I see parts of it finished.

I've knitted the body of the sweater, split off for the arm holes, and worked it up the back.  Now I've joined a third skein and am knitting up the front.  I love that most of this sweater is knit in the round, all in one piece.  Only the arms will have to be seamed on to the main piece.  I LOVE knitting in the round!

Armhole split- working up the back

Progress so far- the body measure 18"

No comments:

Post a Comment