January 5, 2011

Hello?

It's the beginning of the year, and I'm in the mood to try something new!  So, hello!  My name is Lacey.

Sugarplum, Scallywag, and me!
I am a stay-at-home momma to my sweet children, who are the inspiration of everything I do!  I am a wife to my hubby, Pete.  I'm a sister, daughter, and friend.  I love my Savior Jesus, I love my family, and I love beauty.  The times when I am the most happy are when my home is filled with people, laughter, food, and fun.


I've enjoyed reading a lot of craft and kitchen blogs, and what appeals to me the most is the sense of community people can find in sharing their projects, inspirations, and experiences.  I hope to share some of what I've learned as I practice my skills and try new things.

Leave a comment or suggestion, I'd love to hear from whoever is out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment