February 25, 2011

Friday for Another Day

Here are some things I'm looking forward to making someday:


I absolutely love Celebrate the Boy over at Made!  I tend to be a bit girly girl in my sewing adventures, so up next should be a pair of pants for my scallywag.  I love the seersucker that Dana used, but I think I may try a tan linen with 


these stripes for a cuffed bottom.  I saved one of my husband's old shirts for re-purposing, and it's one of my favorite patterns!


Scallywag's birthday is coming up and, since he loves Angry Birds, these would be fun!

And finally, I'm starting to think about my St. Patrick's Day menu.  Wouldn't be complete without Guinness and chocolate, right?  Last year I made a pudding, but these look delicious!


Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment